22 Assessment queries for a tourist UK visa you need to know
22 Assessment Queries for A Tourist UK Visa You Need to Know
Do you intend to visit the UK soon? If so then you must be applying for a visa to legalize the trip. The process is however not as easy as some people might perceive. When you first apply for a tourist visa, it will be assumed that you are visiting the United Kingdom as a visitor and for no other reason. The thrill and excitement are what causes failure for most people.
This process requires a clear mind, and that should mean you forget about the excitement for a while and focus on getting the UK visa appointment and interview right. Go through the possible questions that might be asked and how you are going to respond to them. With right preparation, the interview could be a great success.
Just to be on the safe side, it is wise that you know of various places that you are going to tour while in the United Kingdom. This will depict you as a person who has done good research regarding the trip. It, thus, amplifies your chances of being successful with the visa. In the case that you have other personal agendas, you should ensure that you conceal them be it professional or personal. Below are some of the possible questions that the interviewer could shoot your way while in the visa interview room.
- What is the duration of time you intend to spend in the UK?
- What is your motivation to visit the UK at this time?
- Is there someone that will host you while on this trip? (A relative or friend)
- Do you have readily booked tickets to the UK?
- Could I please see your visitors’ card?
- What is your profession or source of income?
- Are you funding this trip or someone else is doing it for you? If so who is paying for the trip?
- What is your marital status? Are you going alone or as a couple?
- Do you have children?
- Has your visa application ever been rejected? If so why?
- Why are you visiting the UK?
- Who is taking care of your property or house back home?
- Did any of your children been to the United Kingdom?
- Could you tell us the current residence of your children and spouse?
- What do you want to do while visiting the United Kingdom?
- Do you have a credit card?
- What is your health record? Did you face any serious health problems in the past?
- Are you employed or retired — if retired what is your retirement pension or income?
- Is this the first time you are traveling to the United Kingdom?
- Can you list the places that you would like to tour while you are in the UK?
- Are your children studying or working? Is it in the UK or your native country?
- What is the career of the contact waiting for you in the United Kingdom?
These are some of the questions that you will be asked and just to play safe, you better answer them correctly and with confidence. Keep these questions in mind and have a successful time with the UK visa appointment.