Marriage certificate Attestation / Marriage certificate legalisation Services for use in UAE
The Marriage certificate should be authenticated and attested by the competent departments for use in UAE.
Attestation or legalization is the process by which government authorities officially endorse a document assuring the receiving country or organization of its authenticity. It typically involves two or three levels of attestations across government departments in both countries.
Marriage certificate attestation is an essential procedure to apply for a resident visa in UAE. Hence, you should take the help of experts at BVS Global for compliance with the regulations made in this regard.
Why You Need Attestation
When a document is attested, it eliminates all worries regarding the genuineness of the documentation and eases the process of your international endeavor. Such authentication is a legal necessity for all cross-border undertakings involving personal or career-related advancements:
- Embassies or consulates for visa or passport issuance
- Immigration office in case of visa application, emigration request or work status change etc.
Document Attestation through BVS Global
Since it’s a multi-step process, requires careful attention to details, getting a document attested demands expertise and a full understanding of the procedures involved. Handling it on your own can mean unnecessary delay, slipups and expenses.
BVS Global has years of experience in handling attestation of valuable certificates and documents legitimately, keeping in mind the security concerns and customer requirements. Our attestation services include:
- Embassy & Consulate Attestation
- Apostille from countries part of Hague convention
- Attestation from state government departments and ministries across the globe
We also handle attestation of other Documents such as Birth or Daeth Certificate, Experience / Employment Certificate and of Commercial documents such as Articles of association, financial documents, Commercial invoice or Bills of lading.
Attestation or legalization Process for Marriage certificate for use in UAE
The process of attestation for Marriage certificate to be used in UAE should include some standard steps that are given below:
Legal Translation of the original certificate (if required)
Attestation from Notary
Attestation from Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Attestation from UAE Embassy
Ministry of foreign affairs in the United Arab Emirates (UAE)
You should submit the following documents for timely completion of your Marriage certificate attestation for use in UAE:
Power of Attorney (if required)
With the help of BVS Global, you can ensure a smooth transition with timely attestation.
Kindly note the process may vary depending on the document and the laws of the origin & destination country like India USA UK. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs may be replaced by an apostille, if the origin or destination countries are part of Hague convention 1961. Original certificates may not be required for some countries.
*If UAE embassy in a particular country is not operational, the document would be directed to the nearest UAE Embassy, which has the jurisdiction over that country for attestation. (Marriage Certificate Attestation in UAE, Dubai, Abu Dhabi )
Acceptance or rejection of documents is solely based on discretion of the government authorities concerned. Furthermore, the requirements and processes may vary from time to time depending on the government department’s policies, terms and conditions. Please contact our customer service officer for updated fee structure and more information.
1. What is Marriage certificate attestation?
Marriage certificate attestation is undertaken to prove the genuineness of a document- for the purpose of attaining a work permit in your target country and more.
2. Why we need Marriage certificate attestation?
When a document is attested, it eliminates all worries regarding the genuineness of the documentation and eases the process of your international endeavor. Such authentication is a legal necessity for all cross-border undertakings involving personal or career-related advancements
3. How can we attest Marriage certificates in UAE?
Foreign documents must be attested finally from the Ministry of foreign affairs of UAE. Ministry of foreign affairs UAE will demand a UAE Embassy stamp from the country of origin. BVS Global can be reliable to partner to perform both the task.
Marriage certificate attestation for UK - FCO + UAE Embassy in London + Ministry Of foreign Affairs, UAE
Marriage certificate attestation for USA - Notary + Translation + Secretary Of State + Department of State + UAE Embassy Washington DC + Ministry Of foreign Affairs, UAE
Marriage certificate attestation for India - Notary + Mantralaya + MEA + UAE Embassy Delhi / Mumbai + Ministry Of foreign Affairs, UAE
4. Can I attest the originals or photocopies of the Marriage certificates in UAE?
Yes we can attest, however Type of document and the province of document origin determines the process. Please contact our customer service for Marriage certificate attestation procedure, fees, and turnaround time.
5. Where can I apply for Marriage certificate attestation?
Marriage Certificate attestation procedure depends upon the purpose and document. It can be done through a government department or may go up to multiple departments. BVS global helps to ease the process and apply through all the different government departments on your behalf and get the attestation done without any hassles. We are a one stop shop for all kind of attestation.
6. Nearest Marriage certificate attestation office of BVS Global in UAE?
You may call our customer service center to find out the nearest location for document attestation in UAE
7. What are the requirements for Marriage certificate attestation in UAE?
Original Marriage Certificate (for certain cases we don’t need the original) Declaration form
Valid Passport or Emirates id (copy)
Marriage Certificate Attestation / Legalization fees
8. What all documents are required for attesting a Marriage certificate in UAE?
Attestation / Legalization fees
9. What should I do in case Marriage certificate handed over to BVS is lost or damaged?
BVS Global takes utmost care while handling documents and our Quality management system is certified by ISO 9001:2015. However in the unlikely event of lost or damage of a document we will assist with reconstruction of the lost/damaged through normal application procedure and bear the expenses to a certain limit prescribed by the management.
10. What is an Apostille?
Apostille stamp is given by countries part of Hague convention.
11. What is Embassy / consulate attestation?
Legalization of the document by an Embassy/Consulate of a country done specifically for use of document in that respective country
12. What document do I have to send for Marriage certificate attestation?
Documents are to be attested as per specific requirements of immigration authorities. Kindly contact our support team for the same.
13. If the Marriage certificate is laminated, is that acceptable for attestation?
Certificates have to be delaminated incase if the originals need to be attested. This process will be done by experts at a nominal charge
14. Where to apply for Marriage certificate attestation?
You can apply online through our website, send an email, call us for assistance or walk in to our office with the documents to be attested
15. How to get appointment for Marriage certificate Attestation in UAE?
- Through Embassy or consulate website
- Through attestation agents in UAE
16. What is Ministry of foreign affairs (MOFA) attestation in UAE for Marriage certificate?
Ministry of foreign affairs UAE is the final authority who stamps a Marriage certificate intended to be used in UAE
17. Branches of Ministry of foreign affairs in UAE for Marriage attestation
- Dubai Ministry of foreign affairs
- Abu Dhabi ministry of foreign affairs
- Sharjah ministry of foreign affairs
- Fujairah ministry of foreign affairs
- Umm Al Quwain ministry of foreign affairs
- Ras Al khaimah ministry of foreign affairs
- Ajman Ministry of foreign affairs
18. How to get appointment for embassy or consulate for Marriage certificate attestation in Dubai or Abu Dhabi?
We assist to get appointment through our contact center as per embassy or consulate requirements. You may have to submit the document or copies (Personal,)
19. What is the cost of Marriage certificate attestation for use in UAE, Dubai or Abu Dhabi?
Cost depends on the kind of document(s). Please contact our customer service for updated process, timeline and fees structure.
20. I don’t have my original Marriage certificate, can attestation agency help to procure the Marriage certificate?
Yes, BVS Global can procure Marriage certificate on behalf of the client’s. To know more about Marriage certificate procurement please contact our customer support for requirements, turnaround time and cost.