Ministry of foreign affairs (MOFA) attestation in the UAE
MOFA Attestation in UAE is the apex authority which governs the UAE Embassies and UAE Consulates across the globe. Attestation process would not be complete unless the documents are certificated by the Ministry of foreign affairs (MOFA) of UAE. In principle, Ministry of foreign affairs attestation complements to the authenticity of legalization stamps obtained from UAE Embassies and Consulates in the respective country.
Ministry of foreign affairs UAE ratifies signatures and thereby does super legalization on documents stamped by the following bodies.
• Embassies/Consulates of UAE
• Embassies/Consulates of other countries within UAE
• UAE Ministry of Education
• UAE Ministry of Justice
• UAE Ministry of Finance
• UAE Ministry of Economic development
• Central Bank of UAE
• Land department
• UAE Immigration
• FEWA, SEWA, DEWA
• Police departments in UAE
• Chamber of Commerce
• Free Zones
Documents stamped by UAE Ministry of foreign affairs (MOFA)
• Academic certificates (school, Degree, Diploma, Convocation, Transcripts/Mark sheets, Transfer certificates, Secondary/Higher secondary, O Level, A Level, Bonafide)
• Personal certificate (Marriage, Birth, Death, Divorce, Singleness, Affidavits, Power of attorney (POA), Salary certificate, Labor contract, Medical certificate)
• Commercial documents (Invoices, Bill of lading, shipping documents, Certificate of origin, Certificate of Incumbency, Articles & Memorandum of association, Trade license, share certificates, Affidavits, Power of attorney (POA), Minutes of meeting)
MOFA Attestation in UAE, Dubai or Abu Dhabi
Main Branches of Ministry of foreign affairs (MOFA) in UAE for certificate attestation
• Dubai Ministry of foreign affairs (Bur Dubai)
• Abu Dhabi ministry of foreign affairs (Marina center)
• Sharjah ministry of foreign affairs (Mofaic Office)
• Fujairah ministry of foreign affairs (Fujairah Chamber of Commerce & Industry)
• Umm Al Quwain ministry of foreign affairs (UAQ Chamber of Commerce and Industry)
• Ras Al Khaimah ministry of foreign affairs (RAK Chamber of Commerce and Industry)
• Ajman Ministry of foreign affairs (Ajman Chamber)
• Al Ain ministry of foreign affairs (Al Ain Municipality)
Acceptance of the document is under the sole discretion of the Ministry of foreign affairs, UAE or government authorities concerned.
All the government departments in UAE requires ratified documents for official purpose. Attestation is the process by which an embassy or a governing body certifies a document to be considered as ratified in that particular country. In UAE the final government authority which sanctions the foreign document is the Ministry of foreign affairs and International cooperation, UAE.
Documents like birth certificate, educational certificate, marriage certificate, commercial certificate, and professional certificate have to be attested by the Ministry of foreign affairs and International cooperation to be valid in UAE.
BVS Global is a reputed name in attestation services in the UAE. We offer quick attestation services within UAE and people who stay outside of the UAE.
Quick turnaround time
Our attestation services are quick with exemplary turnaround time. We would update you on each step with the expected date of delivery of the attested document.
Global Pick-up and delivery
We provide free pick-up and delivery within UAE and International pick-up and delivery for a nominal cost from your office or residence. We have partnered with a top-notched courier provider for safety and timely delivery which has a digital tracking facility.
Practical approach and process expertise
Our staff is capable of handling all types of queries related to attestation services. We can analyse documents and understand if the document can be approved by the Ministry of foreign affairs and International cooperation.
Genuine attestation & verification
Documents attested through BVS Global are 100 % genuine and our certification endorses our standard of services.